Mother’s Day is just around the corner- Are you ready? If not, you still have time to pamper your mom.
Let’s face it- the internet is flooded with Mother’s Day gift guide with exotic items.
Maybe it’s time to ditch all these gifts and set up a spa night for your mother where she can chill out, get a little mani-pedi, massage and well-deserved relaxation. My Mom used to say, “You’ll understand when you’ll become a parent.” As always, she is right! As a mother, the only gift I secretly wish is a good spa night with some relaxing music or at home spa service.
This Mother’s Day give your mother a few relaxing hours to pamper herself. So what are you waiting for? Let’s look at #thecrazylist of Spa Day extravaganza and take relaxation to another level.
01. You need a cozy bathrobe to start your Spa party.
02. How cute this Bath And Body works Gift Set Japanese Cherry Blossom?! (Love the fragrance!)
03. Transform your living room into a luxurious spa with this mani-pedi kit.
04. Your feet run everywhere, so they deserve a trip to this foot spa.
05. Add some zen with freshly scented Bergamot candles.
06. Exfoliate your skin with the handmade sugar scrub. I love Sugar Rush !
07. Spa without essential oil diffuser? Don’t commit this crime!
08. Get a smooth and soft feel with this electronic foot file.
09. Brighten your face with a sheet mask.
10. Your hair needs some love. Yes or No? Ditch some frizz with a hair mask.
11. Catch up on your favorite TV show and enjoy some clay mask!
12. You work so hard, it’s time to keep your hand soft. Apply an amazing hand cream.
13. Consider this to be the icing on the cake. Apply your favorite nail polish.
14. You don’t need to spend a fortune to get hydrated and nourished lips. Get a lip-balm!
You can make a spa basket for your mother or just get few items from the list and give her the much-needed leisure. Once you’ve picked a gift for your mother, please put a handwritten card in it. In this digital world full of e-cards, e-greetings, e-mails, and chats, your mom will love a handwritten card. Isn’t it there is something so precious and beautiful in it. She deserves that attention!
Here are few quotes that can make this Mother’s Day perfect:
“I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.” – Lance Conard
“Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs, since the payment is pure love.”- Mildred Vermont
“He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark.”- J.K. Rowling
“Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.”- Robert Browning
“My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.”- Mark Twain (My mother will love this one 😉 )
“If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?”- Milton Berle
“I will look after you and I will look after anybody you say needs to be looked after, any way you say. I am here. I brought my whole self to you. I am your mother.”- Maya Angelou
“The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.”—Honoré de Balzac
“Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.”—Marion C. Garretty
“When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.”—Sophia Loren
How do you celebrate Mother’s Day? Comment below and give me some more ideas.
If you would like to read some awesome New Moms and Mom-to-be Resource Guide, then read it here.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Lots of love,
Disclosure: Some of the links are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.