Affirmations are powerful. And positive affirmations are for everyone.
Negative and positive affirmations have an impact on our mental wellbeing and life in general. So before you start negative affirmations or negative self-talk, consider reading this .
“ I can’t write; I am not good at it.”
“ I can’t help it, I’ve always been that way.”
“ I can’t do that it’s not my cup of tea.”
“It’s all my fault.”
Most of us waste our time dwelling in the negative and self-demeaning thoughts. When we think that we cannot achieve something, it becomes very difficult to get out of the self-created obstacles.
Remember the law of attraction!
We all experience negative thoughts now and again- it’s all about what you choose to do with these thoughts – it will decide your mental wellbeing.
Our brain is a powerful instrument. You have a negative thought and it’s up to you whether you want to keep it to yourself or let it go. You can very well replace your negative thoughts with positive affirmations. These affirmations can easily drive a positive change in your outlook and help you cope with anxiety, stress, and in your life in general.
What are positive affirmations?
Positive affirmations are the words, quotes and statements that can replace the self-demeaning and challenging thoughts in your mind. When you keep repeating or reading them, you start attracting positive thoughts and environment. You can put these affirmations in your workspace, phone wallpaper or even on your mood boards.
Affirmations are proven methods of self-improvement because of their ability to rewire our brains. Much like exercise, they raise the level of feel-good hormones and push our brains to form new clusters of “positive thought” neurons.
You can make your very own positive affirmations but remember these points while creating it:
1- It should be in present tense.
2- It should highlight the areas of your life that you wish to change.
3- Your affirmations should be achievable.
4- You should repeat them with passion.
Here are 24 positive affirmations that will change your life:
- I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
- My life is just the beginning.
- I am resilient, strong and brave.
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
- I forgive and detach from toxicity.
- I choose to be happy and content.
- There is a light in the end of the tunnel.
- My work is growing, expanding and thriving.
- My life is filled with positivity and love.
- I accept and love myself the way I am.
- I possess the qualities needed to be successful.
- I am blessed with an incredible family and friends
- Everything is happening for a reason and it is for my good.
- I believe in today.
- I am releasing myself from real, judgement and doubt.
- My fears does not control my life. I do.
- These are just thoughts. Only I determine the way I choose to feel.
- I feel glorious, dynamic energy. I am active and alive;
- I can overcome this.
- In the end, everything will be okay.
- Nothing is impossible.
- I am always growing.
- I am a magnet for miracles.
- I will always take care of myself.
Positive Affirmation Apps
In order to harness the power of positive affirmations in your life, you need to be consistent and it shouldn’t feel like a burden. You can use these apps to get some positive affirmations ( no need to google it), record and track it. Here are 5 Positive Affirmation Apps for more positive affirmations in your life
1.Think Up – Download and start recording your affirmations in your own voice. You can use your recordings whenever and wherever you want. Try to record everyday.
2. Smiling mind– In this app, you’ll find selection of guided meditation and mindfulness practices that can help you eliminate negative feelings. There are different programs for different age groups. You can also track your progress.
3. Instar Affirmation Writer– Write and schedule your own positive affirmations. You can also record your affirmations and can monitor your writing pattern.
4. Grateful Journal– Gratitude is the best way to practice mindfulness. Record your positive experiences and revisit them go get some inspiration. It gives you daily prompts and allows you to write and upload your photos. As of now, Grateful Journal is only available on App Store.
5. Happify: “ Happify is the single destination for effective, evidence based solutions for better emotional health and wellbeing in the 20th century.” It helps you track your moods, feelings and emotions. Measure your emotional well-being for better mental health.
One challenge that I face is that ai find it a little weird to say it aloud. I prefer reading it in my mind or listen a podcast that helps me get rid of the negative feelings or thoughts. I can’t say enough but writing bullet journal and practicing mindfulness has been a life savior especially in the times of COVID-19.
What are your thoughts about positive affirmations?
Are you looking for Journal Writing Prompts? Try this prompt.
Do let me know….
Lots of love,