Do you live in an amazing place but you haven’t noticed its beauty? I always dream of sunshine, sandy beaches, long road trips or just going outside without being tormented by harsh winter air. Yes, it’s that time of the year, when many people start coming to Dubai to enjoy their holidays.
I live in Dubai and yet when it comes to experiencing different layers of this city, I take it for granted. No matter where you live, there are endless places to enjoy a staycation.
Why We Need a Staycation?
Staycation is like mini-vacation in which you stay in your house or book a resort or enjoy nearby tourist destinations. You can easily relax, restore, rejuvenate – and stay within your budget.
Save Money – You save a lot of money when you are enjoying your staycation! Just calculate how much it costs to travel: plane tickets, car rentals, hotels, eating out, activities and shopping. Also, you can either spend more or less depending on your currencies conversion rate. Everyone gets off course, North Cash Loans are there to give you Personal Installment loans to help you get back on track.
Easier to Plan – It is easier to plan a staycation as most of us know the area – it is less stressful and takes less time.
Relax, Restore and Rejuvenate at your own pace– The idea of a good vacation is to relax and rejuvenate but it turns out to be really stressful. Many vacations require a great deal of traveling – long flight hours, immigration queues and airport transfers. During a staycation, these hassles are not present.
In addition to saving money and staying within the limits of your travel budgets, staycations are the perfect way to unwind.
10 Things to do on Staycation in Dubai
1. Go to Winter festival or a free concert: Check online or on your local city guides. Often UAE residents get discounts on the tickets and don’t require time constraints; you can stay for as long or as short a time as you like.
2. Visit the zoo: For a family staycation, the zoo is a perfect place to enjoy and spend an afternoon. It is affordable, fun and burns some calories.
3. Go to the beach: In winters, Dubai is the perfect place to enjoy beach and water activities. Dubai is blessed with some of the most beautiful beaches so you can just pack a swimsuit, sunscreen, and a beach towel and you’re ready for some great time.
4. Visit a museum/show: Depending on what your family likes pick something that everyone will enjoy. Become a tourist and enjoy the local museum or books shows. We love to book Dolphin shows as it is not only educational but also an interesting experience.
5. Read a book: If you love reading books and find it hard to fit in your busy schedule then this is a great time to catch up some bestsellers.
6. Play games/sports: Go bowling, tennis or any other sport your family enjoys. We used to have our very own Chess tournament and the winner was entitled to get some great gifts.
7. Broadway-style musical Jaan-e-Jigar: If you’re in Dubai and you love Bollywood movies, then enjoy this Broadway-style musical show. Intense drama, energetic dancing and powerful music, this show has every ingredient to make a perfect masala Bollywood movie. Plus with every ticket, you’ll get one-hour free access to Bollywood park.
8. Spend your day in a Theme park: Dubai Parks and resorts offer three parks and one waterpark. These parks offer the thrilling experience like no other. Motiongate Dubai, Bollywood Parks Dubai, Legoland Dubai and Legoland Water Park, these offer incredible indoor and outdoor experience for everyone.
9. Book a resort: Relax, rejuvenate and recharge yourself to a nearby haven. You can escape to other emirates to experience their culture, activities, and serenity. My favorite escape is Fujairah emirate that offers a unique blend of tranquil water, serene desert, and soaring mountains. It is a perfect place to enjoy mountain biking, trekking, and scuba diving.
10. Book a spa: You can buy a coupon on Groupon and visit a luxurious spa for a massage or a day lounging in the hot tubs and saunas.
Remind yourself that even if you’re not traveling, you’re on vacation. What is your favorite activity to do on a staycation? What do you prefer- travel extravaganza or a staycation? Let me know your opinion.
If you want to know more about Legoland, then read it here.
Lots of love,
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post brought to you by Northcash. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.