Sunday Riley CEO Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil Review – Is it worth it?
I recently tried the Sunday Riley CEO Glow is a Vitamin C + Turmeric Oil, and let me tell you, I now suspect that the “C.EO.” in the name secretly stands for “Can’t Even Outshine.” Yes, this oil is THAT good!
Hello Lovelies, gather ’round because I’ve got a tale of radiance and adventure to share with you! 🌟
First off, I’ve been looking for a potent Vitamin C serum and facial oil in my skincare regime. But I wasn’t comfortable applying too many layers of products on my skin. Vitamin C has antioxidant and wrinkle-fighting properties that also help in the skin’s overall hydration. I have tried other Vitamin C oils and serums before, but I haven’t found the one that doesn’t irritate my skin.
C.E.O Glow has THD Ascorbate which is an extremely soluble and oil-soluble form of Vitamin C that doesn’t irritate the skin and helps in fighting the signs of aging, dullness, and hyperpigmentation.
View this post on Instagram
What is Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow is a Vitamin C + Turmeric Oil?
“C.E.O. Glow is a Vitamin C + Turmeric glow-giving face oil that recharges the radiance of your skin. Infused with advanced Vitamin C and golden turmeric for instant vibrance and antioxidant defense. C.E.O. Glow delivers cold-pressed, nutrient-rich extracts into your skin, leaving your complexion looking brighter and nurtured.” – Sunday Riley
Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, Phthalate-Free, Fragrance-Free, Vegan
What are the key ingredients in Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow is a Vitamin C + Turmeric Oil?
The key ingredients are:
CRANBERRY SEED OIL,
POMEGRANATE SEED OIL,
What did I like about CEO Glow is a Vitamin C + Turmeric Oil?
I have been applying this stuff for a while now and I have never felt my skin as hydrated, plump, and glowing as it is now. This oil absorbs my skin and doesn’t make me feel greasy (unlike other facial oils). My skin feels nourished and less tired and I can see hyperpigmentation around my mouth getting better.
Let’s list down things that I loved about C.E.O Glow Oil:
- It’s lightweight and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. It absorbs like a dream and gives instant hydration.
- It can be used both in the morning and evening. It’s a multi-purpose oil – you can even use it under your makeup and, trust me, you won’t need any highlighter.
- It looks and feels luxurious. I like the packaging, and I prefer keeping it in the box it has come in – as I read somewhere that Vitamin C oil should be packaged in a dark, tinted bottle.
- It has a refreshing scent, and the oil is orange in color. I love mild fragrance in my skincare.
- It comes in different sizes – 15 ml, 35 ml, and Sunday Riley Pro Vitamins Vitamin C Bestsellers Kit.
What didn’t I like about CEO Glow is a Vitamin C + Turmeric Oil?
- Packaging: I like the packaging of this oil but I would have preferred a dark bottle instead of the clear one.
- Pricing: I feel the price is a little steep and it should come in different sizes so that it doesn’t make a hole in the pocket. The price can be a deterring factor for people who are looking to buy this oil.
- Scent: This oil has a very refreshing and not overpowering scent. It doesn’t bother me, but if you don’t prefer fragrance in skincare products, you’ve to consider it.
My Final Thoughts:
In a nutshell, Sunday Riley CEO Glow Oil is the kind of product that makes you feel like you’re treating yourself to a spa day, even when you’re just running errands. If you are over 35, and you are looking for something that has anti-aging properties then I would definitely recommend this product. But if you are someone who doesn’t like the scent of skincare or have oily skin, then I would advise you to try a small sample and then see if you want to indulge in it or not.
If you are on a hunt for a vitamin C oil then I can’t recommend it enough. So, go ahead, give it a try, and get ready to glow like the superstar you are! 🌟✨
Do let me know if you have tried Sunday Riley C.E.O Glow Oil. What are your thoughts about the product?
Also, please check out my review of Junoco Lip Milk, if you haven’t read it!
Lots of Love,