Yay, I have been nominated for Liebster Award!
I have been nominated for this award by Sunburnt Aloe. She is a lifestyle blogger and writes about alternative health, beauty, makeup, DIY, some bullet journaling and more. Check out her blog here. I love how clean and beautiful her blog looks and feel. Thank you so much, Sunburnt Aloe.
What is a Liebster award?
The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that exists on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome
The Liebster award rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their site.
2. Display an image of the award and write a post about your nomination on your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions your nominee has asked in their blog post.
4. Nominate 5-10 other deserving new bloggers for the award and ask them 10 questions of your choice.
5. List the rules of the award in your blog post.
Answers to Sunburnt Aloe’s questions:
1. Tell us about your blog.
The Crazy List covers everything from fashion & beauty to quotes to motherhood, and it focusses on lists. Lists simplify, clarify, and edify. Read about me here.
2. What has been the most rewarding experience your blog has brought you?
Connecting with some of the most genuine and helping bloggers is one of the most rewarding things. The blogging community is one place where everyone is ready to help and guide each other. Sharing is caring!
3. What is the best piece of advice you can give your readers?
Read as many books as you can! God couldn’t be everywhere so he gave us books ?
4. What is your favorite travel destination and why?
My favorite travel destination is Florence, Italy. Read my experience here.
6. If someone were visiting your city or town, what would you suggest they do?
Don’t restrict yourself to only Dubai and Abu Dhabi! Explore the extraordinary Hajar Mountains in Fujairah and enjoy the visual drama of UAE’s highest peak, Jebel Jias.
7. What makes you deliriously happy?
Small things of life often make me happier than the great things…the trivial pleasure like cooking, taking care of my daughter, quotes especially motivating ones, solitary walks, creating lists, funny things on television and time spent with friends. When I finished this Madhubani painting, I was extremely happy as I made it after half a decade.
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
Books, Coffee, and Makeup.
9. What is a difficult obstacle you have had to overcome?
Honestly, I have never taken any obstacle seriously as I strongly feel that things get better with time and effort. There is nothing bigger than time in this universe. You just need to give time to yourself, people around you and your life.
10. What are you most grateful in your life?
Family and friends
I nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Award:
All of these bloggers are hard-working, professional and just really good, inspiring people to have in your blogger life! Please answer the same questions I answered.
Congratulations! I hope you guys do justice to Liebster Award and I am looking forward to reading your answers.
I hope you enjoyed reading about me. And I wish luck to all the nominees and expect them to do justice to this award.
Lots of love